Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Thanks so much, that is a great map. I have saved it to my favourites.
Hi

We have booked for the ozlem 1 apartments this year, how did you like them?

Thanks
I havent been yet, I dont get there until June 1st. What date are you going?
Has anyone thats been to the Ozlem 1 Apartments in Icmeler let me know if there are any hairdryers please?
Does anyone know the phone number of the Ozlem 1 apartments in Icmeler? I am stopping there soon and have emailed them some questions twice but they have yet to reply and time is getting too near. They did have a website but that has disappeared off the internet. Thanks.
Hi Suzi

Speaking to a few folk on other forums, I have found out they do have hairdryers. I also know the website is being worked on now, so maybe thats why the website is no longer there at the moment.

If you need any further info, just pm me.
Suzi, have you been yet? I have a phone number if you require it. We returned 5 days ago and we had a fantastic time, I would definitely recommend these apartments. We are returning in October.
We have reviews of the apartments here :) The newest one is very comprehensive.
Thanks Fiona, I meant every word of it, these apartments were really good and spotlessly clean.
going to turkey icemeler for the first time fancy the ozlem1 apartments any coments or advice would be welcome
we are new to this site can anyone help we wish to stay at the ozlem apartments has anyone stayed there has anyone got there webaddress or contact details any help would be great thanks
anybody tell me were to go for the best english breakfast in icemeler
You'll be spoiled for choice when it comes to breakfasts, to be honest. The Florida does a very good English breakfast, as does Harry's Steakhouse. Those were our two favourites.
Munchinmike

I have sent you a pm with their email address.
I still work in feet and inches, and they are about a 15-20 minute walk from the beach, depending how quick you walk.

If you are familiar with Icmeler, the apartments are about a 5 minute walk to Tansas.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.