Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
No! unless its changed recently There is talk of it manana which will probably be a long time coming
The only way is to take the bus to Las Galletas till the roundabout between Guaza and Las Galletas and walk the last part to Palm Mar.... :cry:
How long would it take to walk from the roundabout. Will the TITSA bus let you off at the roundabout? I don't think there is a stop there!
How much would a taxi cost each way?

Felicitations,

Billyboy.
As far as I know there is a busstop at the roundabout to Palm Mar.
See also: http://www.titsa.com/lineas.asp?idl=467&sentido=2

The walk to Palm Mar is another story....
This will take about a half hour under a hot sun... :oops:
Halfway there is a restaurant called El Rancho and maybe you can have a stop there for a nice cool drink. :wink:
There is a request bus stop at the roundabout The only problem I can see is the timings for the return journey Possibly a taxi back from Palm Mar

If you went in the morning I'm sure after lunch a restuarant would arrange a taxi for you
We recently got a taxi to palm mar from las americas and it cost us 11 euros after spending a few hours there we walked up to el rancho for a drink and they kindly ordered a taxi to las gallantas where we had some lunch and then were able to get the bus back to las americas all in all a lovely day out
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.