Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Thomas cook has taken a stake and branded it one of their Sentido hotels and only local spirits on offer now, can't help you with the ice cream, last year before it was branded Sentido brochure said some international spirits but that has changed in the brochure now.
Surely the hotel shop will have a fridge and you can buy ice cream.

How bizzare to have two band system. Thats why i go to Ai hotels without bands, once your in your in.
This what it says on tc paloma perissia hotel for A/I and ice cream is there

If you check thomas cooks All Inclusive discription it says

ice cream

What are thomas cook going to do for people who booked this hotel last year for 2009 when the brochure said said some international spirits, anybody booking a holiday should always keep a copy of the brochure. TC could be done for mis-represntation because it was not a Sentido hotel in lasts years brochures.
cant think of a username

Have you got a link to the item about ice cream please ? My daughter is looking at it and the details I have found dont mention it: http://www.thomascook.com/destinations/turkey/antalya/side/paloma-perissia-hotel-ai/

I wondered if it was somewhere else

TIA

Kath x
Kath try this link.

http://www.thomascook.com/search/holiday/holidayDetailPopup.jsp?result=Primary|ef9328ae-35fa-44a4-90c3-ea88ae01c1fe&reloadParent=0

That seems to be through direct holidays who are a part of thomas cook. Thomas cook have changed how they do their information on hotels and its annoying because you can't find the info you want or there is none there.
i do hope the hemera hasnt changed like this...
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.