Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi herbie and welcome to the forum.

Cold you give us a little more information on the location of the aparthotel. Is it in Playa de las Americas or one of the other Playa rsorts.

Is it perhaps this one click to go to some reviews posted by members.
I have stayed there. It is near to Puerto Colon on Geranium Walk. There is a fridge in the room. I stayed in a ground floor studio which was long and narrow. Large enough for 2 to share but a little cramped for the 3 in our party. Pool is a decent size and it is close to all the amenities. Sure you will enjoy your stay
truth be known my son of 17 and his mate are going , sound like thier type of holiday , no ball games,not many little ones
thanks
I would have said that the Panorama is an apartment holiday rather than a hotel.

It is directly across from the 4 star Hotel Jardin Tropical.

A good choice for a holiday. A lovely complex. The Panorama is very close to the big supermarket up at the roundabout.

There are a small number of apartments which do not have a pool view. They are facing towards the sea, but cannot see the sea! Instead they face on to a high blank wall. Not a nice place view. I expect some one has to stay there 1111111111111

Regards,

Billyboy.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.