Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi Jackie
Panorama apartments are situated in a good position - turn right to walk along to the beach and harbour at Puerto Colon or left and you are on the main promenade (Geranium Walk) to Las Americas & on to Los Cristianos. Was the address given as Costa Adeje? as this is really a misnomer and has been invented to just describe a whole area, not a resort as such and sounds posher than Las Americas. Costa Adeje officially starts well into the centre of Las Americas, at the barranca at other end of Troya beach and goes west covering Puerto Colon, Torviscas, Fanabe etc, (still Las Americas in most peoples eyes) and along to La Caletta
Do try the cafe at the bottom of your hill, by the mini roundabout on the corner, as you will find excellent value, good variety of fish, steaks etc and massive portions. Its called Gran Paella Valenciana and you will probably have to queue to get in.
Plenty of good restaurants and bars in the area - walk up to the top of the hill, cross the road and you are in the San Eugenio shopping centre with a large Mercadona supermarket in the basement.
We know this area very well so any further questions just ask!
thanks for replying thats great .we are going with our 2 girls aged 12 and 16 so if you know of any good bars we could take them to that be so good .also we will be celebrating our anniversary while there so if you have any more restaurants you can recommend i would appreciate it .is the chinese the slow boat any good ? do you know what time that supermarket closes as we arrive at 8pm and will need water etc...thanks once again
For a lovely special meal out I can def recommend Casa Tres which is in the Sunset Bay complex, not too far from you and also El Molino Blanco, (the white windmill) which is in a lovely setting, that one is just over the motorway bridge up past the Mercadona shopping centre.
If you go to the top of the hill from where Panorama is (hotel Jardin Tropical on your right) then turn left at the top at the roundabout there is a 24 hour mini market for water etc, next door to Verdes restaurant.
Again at top of that hill, but opposite, there are bars with entertainment but quite honestly, whichever way you go you will come across bars and restaurants.
Just walking around the corner to the harbour and La Pinta beach there are a cluster of restaurants. Slowboat 5 at the harbour is fine.
Sure your girls will love Siam Park and a Whales and Dolphin boat trip.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.