Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi

Try writing to the manager directly.....

The room we had twice was 354 I think ---- its got a much bigger balcony on the corner that is really close to the sea - has a great sea view and the other side a pool view - best of both worlds. It is also on the side where you get a nice sunset. Will check the number with hubby --- just a thought ---- you may ask for the one above - 454 as its above the palm trees and you may see even more.

If I'm wrong I'll get back to you!

:lol:
Thanks a lot for your info, will try contacting the manager as it seems that he is friendly and approachable. First time in Cyprus and needing this break sooooo much. Thanks again Tinaxx
Hi

If there is anything we can do to help please ask - we love the place - have lots of info for you re the local shops, tips,things to do ---- and things to avoid.

As you're going in February it is well worth remembering that if you stay at the Paphian Bay you can use allt he facilities at the hotel next door - The Pioneer , the Athena Beach and Athena Royale --- they are all 4 star / 4 star plus and have excellent facilities as well re a gym etc etc.

(if you're going in February I imagine it will be a bit nippy at night, so go prepared with a cardigan ------ if you get onto 'The Paphos Post' site below I'm sure someone over there now will let you know what it's like!

The hotel manager is a Mr Kakoullis, the site is below:

There is another site where you can get info that is linked to Holiday Truths (The Paphos Post) - have a browse there as well.

Cheers

:wink:

http://www.paphian-cbh.com/index.html

http://pub57.ezboard.com/bpaphos
Hi All!!!..... Am going to the Paphian Bay 30th May and having read up quite a bit about it being on the quiet side :roll: was wondering if anyone can tell me if there any bars near as I don't want to spend every night in the hotel.
Hiya Princess :wave

You'll be well looked after at the Paphian Bay, but there's no need to spend all your time there. It's only about 80p on the bus to travel all the way up to Coral Bay should you so wish. Taxi's pull up at the stops touting for business and if you share you can be in Bar St in less than 5mins for about 1pound. :D

But I think you'll find most people enjoy the 10min walk up to what is known locally as the Triangle where you'll find lots of lovely places to eat and drink. The Crocodile and Nature bars are very popular and you can sit all evening drinking cocktails and people watching.

Hope you have a lovely holiday and be sure to come back and tell us all about it.
Could anyone tell me if the restaurants at this hotel are non smoking. Thanks.
As far as we can remember it is - having said that we ate out on the pool side every evening and I can't remember seeing anyone smoking. If you e-mail the hotel they are great at getting back to you. The link is here

http://www.cbh-cyprus.com/hotels.php

Have a great time -- we're next door at the Pioneer this year and can't wait!

:sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.