Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Hi, i am staying in this hotel for a week at the beginning of September with my boyfriend and travelling with sunways and i was just wondering if anyone could answer me these questions?
1.A review of the hotel as i cannot find any!
2.The location 'Pineda' is there any nightlife as i have been told there is not if there is please name some nightclus.
3.Is the town Callella within walking ditance of Pineda and if so how long would you estimate it takes.
4.Is the beach nice and is there many watersports e.g. jetskiin
thank you any feedback about Pineda will be much appreciated thank you for your time.
Hi, welcome to HT! :wave

I'm sorry I can't answer your questions, but I have requested this hotel be added to the reviews section.

H Top website can be found HERE.

Resort reports HERE.

Hope that helps for now :wink:

Pippy :D
If anyone would like to post a review, please do so HERE.

Thanks.

babyamy.
hi,never stayed in the hotel,but passed it 3-4 times aday.we stayed nearby for two weeks.we met sereval people who have and all good reports.
there isnt much nightlife outside of the hotels in pineda,very nice spainish bars which stay open late,and serve tapas with your drinks.
calella is within walking distance,lots of bars disos nightclubs,more lively in everyway.
it only takes15-20 minutes to walk there,theres a little noddy train that runs every 30 minutes.but it does take you to the end of calella.lots of gift shops and little bars,its really nice.the taxis are quite cheap to.
the beach is gritty, rather than fine sand but doesnt blow around,lovely wakway all along the prom goes for miles.
there are water sports,jetskis etc but mostly in calella.
excelent train service to barcelona for arond 6 euros, and going the other way it gose to santa susanna malgrat,which isnt to far but have some nice shops.
we are going for the third time this year,in june.
hope this helps .
regards angelica 8)
Me and my family are staying here in August and have read some very good reports on other sites.

Lynne
Hi.

Did you get to the Top Hotel Paradis, i am booked in here with 2 15 yr olds and am wondering if i have made the right choice.
i am stayin at this hotel in september wen are you going?
If anyone would like to post a review for this hotel, please do so HERE.

Thanks.

Hi surely someone's been here
just booked for OCT 21st
come on give me a clue
I am booked into this hotel in August hubby myself and two 15 yr old boys, will post a full report when i return.

Reports that i have read have been very positive

Lynne
Hi just found these
a bit mixed ,be interesting to find what you think of it
http://www.holidaywatchdog.com/2966-Pineda_De_Mar-Top_Paradis_Park_Aparthotel-Holiday-Review.html

chris
Mr Nogbert your link does not work.
put holidaywatchdog between the www. and the com
Nogbert the above link won't work as the site in question is barred from our site. This decision was taken after links to HT were continually removed from that site.

Perhaps the member Sparky could send you their email address and you could pass the link on that way?
Hi ,me the missus & grandaughter off here 1/08
anyone any tips ? are there kettle in the rooms ?
thanks
Hi, i stayed here last year in the hotel block , and there were no kettles in the room , across the road are the apartments and i would imagine they would have kettles in the rooms but can't say for definate . Perhaps if you e-mailed the hotel direct or asked the TO they may be able to help .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.