Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
hi!

we stayed there last year - it's great! pool's very clean, bar is very nice, the host (her name is bessie) is very friendly....rooms are very clean too! we go there again in one week - yeeeaaaah!

hope this helps...

best wishes,
alice

(I could send you photos if you like)...
Thank you Alice,

It would be nice to see some photos. Do you have any recomendation for best taverna?

Derek.
hello Derek,

just returned from paradise hotel two days ago. of course I can send you some photos....how should we exchange email addresses without revealing it to anybody?

by the way: it was fantastic again - and I can tell you everything about alonnissos which is nice to visit!

Best wishes....Alice
if they are of the hotel and area why not post them for all members to see in the photo gallery

wizard
hello,

oh sorry, I wasn't aware that I can upload pictures directly ;

but: unfortunately it doesn't work - always notification of error....is there any other possibility to send the photos?

thx Alice
you could Host them on photo bucket and post the links here
ok, that's great....I will share it within the next days - takes some time to handle this, but it would be a pleasure!

good night,
alice
Alice,

I have sent my email address to your private message box top of the page.

Derek.
hi to all,

please find my photobucket gallery under the following term: (unfortunately as I'm a newbie here, I'm not allowed to post my url!)

alice2008_03 - continue to search for this username....

hope you like it! :)

Best wishes,
Alice
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.