Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Thanks guys :-)
I feel much better now!! Most of the complaints I have read have been about the food, cleanliness, decor etc...... I know how fussy some people are and I have stayed in places before that I thought were fab but others moaned about.
Feel much better now anyway!! Roll on July! :P
hi we go to tenerife every year we always stay down the road from this hotel
we stay at victoria court 1
been and had a look in pardise park at it looks very nice and have heard good reports
only thing i would say it is up a steep hill but it is a great place loscristanos
have a good hol
Just been reading a review from someone who booked to stay at Paradise Park and ended up at the sister hotel somewhere else! I am a bit of a stress head and worry about things too much!!
Quite a few reviews state that checking in has been difficult for them though....
My auntie stayed there a few years ago and said it was really nice, and she always likes the better hotels. I stayed opposite the hotel and really liked the look of it. The pool area looks gorgeous. Dont listen too much to a lot of the reviews, as people can be too fussy sometimes and complain about everything. Go have fun and enjoy
I am a bit of a stress head and worry about things too much!!

Chill out ... you will have a wonderful, carefree, fabulous holiday there.

(and when you get back, I expect a message on this thread to say - yep, you were right Mike :wink: )
Would agree with Mike, you will have a lovely time there. Nice buffet meals, fantastic new pool area opened recently and they try hard with entertainment at night, + courtesy bus if the dreaded hill worries you.
Thanks guys, I am now officially chilled! 8)

Will let you know how I get on, and will hopefully agree with you Mike!
Hi Birdygirl,

Just wanted to say that we stayed there last year and it was FAB! Going back again in September, hopefully! Just one tip, try and get a pool view room, we had one last year after we asked, and it was so much better than a road view.

Have a look at http://www.hotelparadisepark.com and
http://www.atlantida-cebiac.com for some cool pics! (and funny music!) :lol:

Wish I was in your suitcase! :lol:

Mrs Moo xxx :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.