Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
(I haven't looked at the reviews, so don't know what people have said) ... but ... I have never heard of anyone having problems and I know of loads of people that have stayed there.

I often meet clients there for coffee if they are staying in that area because it has a nice feel to it. Also, I actually know a couple of people that pay to go and eat there when they are on holiday, so although it's a buffet, it can't be that bad.
Hello

Have stayed at Paradise Park about 4 years ago and understand there have been some changes. Hass anyone stayed in their Junior Suites that could give advice as nothing mentioned in the Hotel reviews...

many thanks

Gary
We found their website helpful or First Choice.
The major change whoopee no children under 16, and a naturist section I understand suites have been renovated.
We are going 4th August
Have read a lot of different reviews of this hotel - on this website amongst others, and wondered does anyone have an up to date review?

We would be going Half Board so I think in the hotel part of the complex - I understand it is split into 2??

Also how warm is it usually in february?

Thanks a mill!
Have not stayed at Paradise Park but in apartments near. They are a long walk out of the centre. Will take about 20 minutes all uphill.
Hi cc have not stayed at the hotel but stayed further up the hill i personally think the hotel is in excellent location have stayed in las americas area but prefer this area nice and relaxing plenty of new bars and restaurants have opened 10/15 minute walk down to the beach the hotel put a courtesy bus on which is good new shopping center opened next door and i think the hotel has opened a lido of some sort we go to tenerife at xmas and new year weather was great sat round pool boxing day with a cocktail :lol: going again this xmas will put a review on of all bars and restaurants that have opened when we return
Thats great thanks Murgy!

We have gone ahead and booked now, just me and my mum so we're not really looking for the mad nightlife anyway!
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone had any info on the Paradise Park Hotel. I've read some reviews that it's adults only but I have been getting a price for 2 adults and 1 child!
Can anyone help :?
Hi

We're looking at booking this for our honeymoon in November, has anyone stayed there recently?

Is it a good hotel for a honeymoon?

Thanks in advance

:wave:
In case you haven't seen them, we have some reviews HERE, while you wait for further feedback.

David :wave
Paradise Park is a nice hotel, food is four out of five.
Entertainment is not everybodys cup of tea but it`s different to the bars.
Bar is dear though.
Ask for room with a sea view.
Pool area nice, pool bar food not that good.
Location is nice but a bit out of town.
Up to a year or so ago you would have had to go to town for food and entertainment, now 27 locales have opened under El Mirado most of them bare and eateries and thats two mins away from Paradise Park.
Rodz
http://www.everyscape.com Type in Paradise park tenerife and you will get a video of the hotel.
Rodz
Thanks David, I had read those but just wondered if there were any more recent visitors.

Rodz - thanks very much for the information. I think we've made the right choice. We don't mind the location as we prefer it to be quieter at night and don't mind the walk (or the hill!)

Thanks for the tips on the sea view room, we will certainly ask for that.

Thanks again both :tup
Have booked it - yay! :)

Have gone for a Junior Suite, seems to be worth the little extra and asked for a sea view room if we can.

Have booked for B&B as we like to try different restaurants each night and see what's around. Hopefully the brekkies will be nice.

Roll on Nov 3rd now! :sun2
Nice hotel, nice area, you should enjoy it.
Last time I stayed here it was a cracking breakfast.
Rodz
Can anyone please give me the exact location of this hotel? e.g. which hotels it is next to. I can't seem to locate it on my map.
http://www.canaries-live.com/UK/cristianos-map.html it is well above revelon apartments up past the spar shop going well up the bank hope this helps :sun2
Thanks for your help, I know where you mean.
WE ARE THINKING OF BOOKING THE PARADISE PARK HOTEL IN LOS CHRISTIANOS FOR OUR FAMILY HOLIDAY IN AUGUST 2010. THE REVIEWS SEEM GOOD, ESPECIALLY THE FOOD, WHICH IS A BONUS! ;)

BUT IS THE HOTEL GEARED AROUND ADULTS OR IS THERE ENOUGH FOR KIDS TO DO? WE HAVE 2 BOYS AGED 13 AND 9, THEY'LL NEED ENTERTAINING OR OUR HOLIDAY WILL BE A NIGHTMARE!

ALSO, DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE ROOMS HAVE BEEN REFURBISHED YET?

ANY OTHER INFO WOULD BE APPRECIATED!

• Edited by David 2010-02-15 22:41:15
    minxy106 ... could you turn off your Caps Lock when posting please. Many thanks.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.