Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
try emailing them and asking
info@skysports-turkey.com
in may it was £40
I went Paragliding last year and found that the prices varied from £50 to around £70. I used a company called Hector, a turning on the right a few hundred meters up from the beach on the Hisaronu Road, ask anyone and they will point you in the right direction. All in all a fantastic experience for which I paid £50, the 4x4 ride to the top of Babadag Mountain?? was quite hairy but once you get to the top the sight is truly breathtaking. I spent 10 days watching them from the beach and finally plucked up the courage to 'go for it'. When at the top, dressed in an all in one body suit/harness and helmet and attached to my flying instructor (he told me he had done over 7000 jumps) we ran full tilt down a steep slope until my feet were just treading air. Prepare yourself for an experience that surpasses all others. We were airborne for about 35 minutes, my instructor told me that there were not good thermals that day.
I was a little shocked when his mobile rang at 5000ft up, whereupon he proceeded to chat for 5 minutes, then he offered me a cigarette!! I don't smoke but that didn't stop him... but let me assure you, this guy was superb, he made it look so easy and as we came in to land on the path at the beach front, we came in over the Buzz beach Bar and he touched down without me having to take a step. Do it, it's a must. I also bought the CD he created from all the pictures he took of us in flight, this cost £25 and the proceeds are split amongst the instructors. I still talk about the experience and have emailed everyone I know with pictures of me flying the skies over Olu.
Alan
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.