Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Parasols
7 Posts
most of the shacks have man made sun bed with man made gazebo over them in the south some you have to pay for some you dont
Virtually all of the shacks have their own sunbeds...made of wood with matress..and sun umbrellas....all free. Just use that shack for your food and/or drink. Certainly no need to take your own. :wave Enjoy!!!
Thanks for that, did not realy fancy dragging one along! :)
You shouldn't have to pay for any sunbeds in Goa as it is actually illegal for them to make you pay. Sometimes you get the odd shack that tries it on but as long as you've had at least one drink then they should leave you alone. There are loads of sunbeds around and as its got quiet again you shouldn't have a problem getting one. In fact as soon as you walk down the beach you have loads of people shouting 'Sunbeds?' at you
Thanks for the info!
Just a quick word of warning to all who suffer in the sun. This year we had a day at Mandrem beach and I stayed all day under the parasol never once going out of the shade. By the end of the day I had burned badly. The parasols are so old that the sun penetrates through. You think you are in the shade. I do burn very easily but I have had no problems with the parasols in Europe. Just bear this in mind if they are old parasols.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.