Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Park Inn, Nabq
5 Posts
If you look on the hotel review section on the top left of the main page you will find reviews there.It used to be called the Golden Resort SAS,but the reviews are under the Park Inn.
It is on the southern edge of Nabq bay which is a nice area as you dont get hassled as much as in Naama bay.You can find clear images on Google earth.You have to go through the Radisson hotel to get to the beach from the Park inn.
Hi with regards to the area your hotel is only about 10 mins from the airport. If you come out of your hotel and turn right towards the airport you will find a shopping mall. There are shops here selling bags, perfume etc and upstairs a supermarket that sells cheap fake designer t shirts for about £4. Downstairs there is a really nice Italian restaurant. They dont sell alcohol but you can bring your own. In the outside area in the mall they put on entertainment in the eves. If you turn left keep walking past Sharm Bride go over the roundabout past Sierra Resort that is being built opposite Club Magic Life you will come to Jasmine Centre. St Georges bar is upstairs along with Salsa restaurant but avoid this one like the plague as we saw them trying to defrost chicken under the hot tap.
There are lots of shops and shishas here - our fave is Sahara. Again eve entertainment here from 11pm til about 2am. You will then see a parade of shops and this is called Arab Sat. Along here is Fish Island which is fab. You will also find a shop here that sells bags, watches, shoes,tops etc and his bags start at just £7 and he has signs on the windows so you cant miss it. Another 5 min walk up the road towards the Mangroves you will find ( on other side of road ) by Millenium a small off licence that is cheaper than the Baccrus at La Strada. Further along at the front of LTI you will find more shops, banks and Churchills English cafe where you can get an English brekkie, ham egg and chips etc. 24/7 supermarket is also here. Keep walking about another 10 mins and you will come to Al Khan and La Strada new open air shopping malls that are really nice and modern and you dont get so much hassle here. You will find Mc D's, Burgerking, Nathans, Starbucks, KFC, Hard Rock and TGI's are coming. A really nice Chinese called Peking, Onfish, Prada and Pottery cafe, Alhambra shisha cafe to name a few. There is a bar called Malibu above Mc D's really nice but quite expensive. At La Strada upstairs there is a bar called Great Brit Bar. Again there is evening entertainment outside here. There is also paintballing here. Over the road is the large well stocked Metro suoermarket.
Hope this helps.
I can see that this hotel is approx 10 mins from the airport, Thomas cook want £20 each for transfers, I'm guessing that it will not cost us more than £30 each way (2a+1c)??
Hi I only pay £5 each way transfer from the airport into Nabq. If you want details pm me.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.