Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Parking 2013
6 Posts
Groovychick,

I assume it's Manchester airport you're refering to? Small Planet normally operate out of Terminal 1, they have when I've seen them at the gates anyway. It's a good 15 minutes walk from T2 departures to T1 departures so not easy if you have luggage with you although the travelators are normally on that makes it easier.

Darren
Oops! yes I'm referring to Manchester. Olympic seem to have a bit of a reputation for changing carriers and i believe the Monarch flight to Chania leaves from Terminal 2? it did when we flew out this June (with Thomson). Still I can book terminal 1 and change if necessary by paying the cancellation fee. Thanks Darren
Groovychick,

Monarch operate from Terminal 2.

Darren
I was thinking I can book terminal 1 parking as we are due to fly with Small Planet but if for some reason Olympic change carrier to Monarch I'll have to re arrange. Trying to cover all options LOl :)
Would it not be better to wait until you know who and from which terminal you're flying from before booking? Or use one of the off airport car parks that'll drop you off at whichever terminal on the day? That'll save any messing and avoid any cancellation fees. I normally use APH if i'm driving to the airport when flying.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.