Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Phenicia hotel
3 Posts
Hi

If you enter Phenicia in to the search facility at the top of the page you will see that it gets several positive mentions in various topics, you can click on the topics and take a more detailed look.

Please note all that is happening in Tunisia at the moment may force you to re think your plans :(

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=150003

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=138844&start=340

Graham
Is this the Iberostar Phenicia in Hammamet? We stayed there about 5 years ago following wonderful stays at Iberostar hotels in the Carribean. We were extremely disappointed with the Phenicia and it was the only holiday I've ever been on where I wanted to go home the whole week! I guess it depends what you expect from a holiday, the rooms were quite small and basically furnished but they were clean. There was one buffet restaurant for breakfast with a very limited choce of food and a separate one for supper - as a couple we were put on a table for 4 with another couple for the whole week which I disliked. The food was quite bland with not much in the way of choice but it was acceptable. There was an a la carte restaurant at extra charge but this was closed due to low number of guests, though we did stay over Easter. There was only one bar on the all-inclusive plan with very limited drinks, other drinks were available but only at pay bars. We felt we got a poor AI standard compared to other Iberostars previously used, saying that we didn't pay much so I guess you get what you pay for!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.