Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Check out our review section HERE

Kath HT Admin
hello everyone
we have just booked up for next may staying at the pine valley hotel Hisaronu has anyone stayed here i have looked on holiday truths and its got a good write up but i would like to here from anyone thats stayed here.
we have been going to turkey for years but normally marmaris so this is the first time we have tried something new :think :think just hoping we have done the right thing. anyways if anyone has been to Hisaronu i would be much obliged for any info tips and things to do and see. also anyone know of any good websites for that area.
many thanks
Yesterday I posted a review on this hotel from the autumn,. I'm sure you will enjoy your stay as long as no one has walking difficulties as there are a lot of steps at the hotel. It is one of my favourite places to stay. Have a great time and May is a lovely time of year, the weather has always been perfect.
thank you for that :) and i am sure we will have a great time x
I'm going to Turkey on 8th may and staying at the above hotel. I haven't been to Turkey for over 10 years so I'm really looking forward to visiting again. Last time I stayed in Icmeler and the time before that, I stayed in Marmaris (armutalan area. The hotel was basically in the countryside with a few buildings here and there, LOL) I loved both resorts, especially Marmaris. Infact, I would go as far as saying I had my best holiday ever in Marmaris. I'm hoping Hisaronu will be as enjoyable. I don't know much about the area and would be grateful for any info you can give me on; getting around to resorts close by, markets, nice restaurants, things to do and see, boat trips, exchanging £ for TL etc...

Thanks in advance. Oh, and if anyone has stayed at the pine valley hotel, I'd love to hear your opinion on it :)

thanks!

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
it aint the best hotel rooms are very small if u hav 3 people in 1 room u cnt move, the room 4 2 is the same size and it is for 3. as 4 the twn its self quite lively but u will get bored after 1 week there.
sally2000,

you'll find member resort reports here: Hisaronu.

Darren
thanks darren :)

webby211, I'm only staying there for a week anyway. The reason I chose hisaronu is because it is fairly close to a number of resorts, although I have no idea how often buses run between the resorts. I do love marmaris, but I think it has probably changed an awful lot since I stayed there 13 years ago. I'm not sure I would like the marmaris of today.
dolmuses are about every ten minutes day time :sun2
maverick57uk wrote:
dolmuses are about every ten minutes day time :sun2

Thanks. I hope to do a bit of travelling around :)
you go from hisaranou into fethiy dolmus station then change to go anywhere from saklikent to kas,kalkan etc kemer country park,calis, :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.