Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Will be going myself in August.Will be taking my sons partners 12 year old boy,The info I have is catch the train from Pineda to Plaza Catalunya, which is a underground station,and transfer to either line T3 or T5.Getting off at at either Zona Universitaria, Maria Cristina, Palau Reial, SanRamon.
Have a look at Barcas web page to get ticket prices times etc.
Just had a look at the RENFE Cercanias site and its 3.60 single and takes 1hr 10 mins from Pineda to Plaza Catalunya.Will have to have another search to see if you can buy a ticket thats valid on the metro as well.
Brilliant! Thanks for the info. i was looking at a couple of websites but couldn't find the info I wanted.
Camp Nou is a sport complex not just a footie stadium. If you have a minute you can see the handballand bascket ball courts and also the ice rink where the Barca Ice Hockey team plays! For us that was far more excting than the football stadium although I have to admit the soccer museum and shop was quite good.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.