Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
there is a mango outlet in the san Eugino shoppping centre. I think the Zara is in puerto cruz unless there is one in the new shopping centre at fanabe. :P
hi scouse sarah, just got back from tenerife and you will love it . loads of places to eat cant really go wrong but go to the royal oak pub on a monday night theres a hypnotist on called mike, hes excellent, and so is frankie the dj well worth a trip there. if you make it say gill said hello the girl frankie called cathrine tate. have fun
Hi you will find loads of designer shops two minutes walk from your apartments. Cross over the road at the Puerto Santiago and walk along the street, you will find the Safari Shopping centre here and if you carry on walking for 3 minutes or so you will come to Zara which is located in the last outlet of the shopping centre going towards Los Cristianos.

Great area of Playa De Las Americas.

The Parque La Paz apartments are only a few minutes walk from your apartments (they are just behind the Safari Shopping Centre) and you will find a row of bars here, some have live entertainment.

I'm very envious of you, although it has to be said that Las Americas doesn't seem quite as busy as it used to be and only the Veronicas area attracts the 18-30 crowd although even here the numbers are down.

You will have a great time, its a very very nice resort.
It is a few euros away in a taxi but St Eugen's bar is well worth visiting. The compere is great there are 3 acts on each night from 10pm in addition to an excellent warm up singer from 8pm. Very close to here too and near to the San Eugenio Centre is a beautiful Italian restaurant called Verdes. We ate there 3 times during our recent fortnight and never had a bad mouthful and would recommend it to anyone.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.