Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Places to eat!
4 Posts
If money is no object, The Cliff is meant to be a lovely experience. Bit out of my price range, but my sister's been and very much enjoyed it.
The other restaurant I've heard good things about is The Tides and I believe it's a fair bit cheaper.

Places to visit - well Harrison Caves is the big attraction and it's recently been revamped.
A day at the races at Garrison Savanah is meant to be good fun. We meant to do it on our last visit but a huge downpour curtailed that.
The Atlantis submarine is a good experience and we also enjoyed the wildlife park. Other than that there's the usual Caribbean island sailing/snorkelling and helicopter trips. You can also do day trips to the Grenadines, but they're quite pricey.
Thanks, will have a look at both of these. Im not much for flying but my husband would love the Helicopter so will try to pluck up the courage!
Amanda.
Hi Sis, welcome to the forum. It's about time you joined us in here, what took you so long ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.