Caribbean - Cuba Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Cuba
There is lots of info on the Playa Costa Verde dont think the email is there though :( I did email them when we went in 06 but due to computer problems I lost my email addresses. I Know it was posted in the Forums on Tripadisor.
Hi, has anyone stayed in this hotel recently? I'm trying to find info on any excursions which run out of this hotel, maybe snorkelling/fishing etc. We have booked with Thomas Cook.
Thanks in advance
If anyone recently returned would like to add their review, please do so HERE :tup

Pippy :)
The Playa Coste Verde, Blau Costa Verde and the Playa Pesquero are all on the same beach. Most of the trips will be the same, we picked up from the other hotels each time so search for the 3 hotel threads.
One of our party did the Deep Sea boat trip, like fishing but no fish biting all day!
When you hit the beach at the far right (facing the water) you will see a hut on the rocks which is where you may get a separate snorkelling trip. The best snorkelling is around those rocks, just wander along and wade in.
On the official tours there is a good day trip which is catamaran for snorkelling in the morning, just off the Playa Esmerelda (You can see the PDRO on the shore, in fact last time I looked on Google earth you could see the cats moored by the Coral) followed by a swim with dolphins and a massive chicken and chips meal at the dolphinarium and a lazy sail back. It was on special offer while we were there so we were extra lucky.
When we were there a flying RIB used to drop in daily right at the left hand end of the beach (past the PP) and you could go for a flying tour along the coast to Guardalavaca. Not sure of the price or if it still flies.
We sent them a couple of emails and got replys within 24 hours, you can book trips through your rep or at the tour desk in the lobby
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.