Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
playa paraiso
5 Posts
There are a few pictures of Playa Pariaso in the Photo Gallery you can view them here till someone gets back to you. The pictures were taken over a couple of years so it may have changed a bit.
Hi Bugzey
There is another topic for playa paraiso on this discussion forum, the last entry for it was on the 5th of January if you want to have a look.
I was in Playa paraiso in November, I stayed at the Floral's sister hotel the fiesta oasis paraiso hotel, although there is some building work going on around the hotels, we found that in no way did it interfere with our stay there, we were vever awoken early with noise etc, and I couldn't hear any noise whilst sunbathing by the pool.
Hope this helps, if you want any recent pictures of the building work that we could see from our hotel in Playa paraiso i'll be happy to send them to you, or any other questions just ask.
We had a great holiday there and it hasn't stopped us from booking again to return next November!
Debs :) [/url]
Hello Bugzey and Debbie, the other report is now on page two I have just come back from here and there is no worry about the building work as debs has said, the only thing that may keep you up at night if you want to go bed early is if you are in a room near the main road, some of the bars have music on till 12pm, so ask for a room near the pool end of the hotel and if you are on the right side of the hotel you get a great view of the sun setting.
Dave
Hi Dave,
We've booked again to go back to the oasis paraiso in November, after reading your review we put in a request to get a room with 07/08/09 or 10 on the end because it sounds like you had a lovely view, so hopefully we'll get a great view this time too!
Glad you had a great time there, and Bugzey i'm sure you'll enjoy it too!
Debbie :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.