Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Plugs
12 Posts
Louiser

Yes the plugs are the 2 pin round European style for Turkey.

Angie.
what we do when going abroad is take a standard 3pin 6 way extension and put a 2 pin plug on the end then you can just plug in your uk appliances without adaptors!
The extension lead is such a good idea! Why have I never thought of that before?!! I'm so taking one with me this year, I have new plug adaptors on my list of things I need to buy!
cracking idea i feel such a doofus now :rofl
My god, that's a fantastic idea....why hadn't I thought of this, especially as there is only ever one plug by the mirror.
when we went to ibiza a few years ago there was only 1 plug and the wife had dryer and hair straighteners to plug in and they didnt stretch to the bed, so i came up with the extension! its great as you can plug in phone chargers and games consoles all at the same time :)
Very good idea, although I only ever really need the plug for my phone charger.
Well we are going with 4 kids...2 of which are girls. Can you imagine the hairdryers, straighteners, ipods, DS consoles.....phones!! All which will need charging.

Think we will take 2 extension leads one for each room!

Lou
Best take 4 extensions then ;)
thats a fab idea! can you buy them anywhere?? x
Be carefull not to leave extensions plugged in and charging all sorts of things ,as loads of hotels frown apon it ,some of them have had them taken away by the cleaners as they class them as fire hazzards. Use them when you are in the room then unplug them and put them into a drawer.

Peter
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.