Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
PM problem
16 Posts
looks like software fault.... i have lost the links as well
Thanks Wizard - I thought I'd been naughty!
bridd wrote:
Thanks Wizard - I thought I'd been naughty!

:rofl same
me too-i recieved a pm and then lost everything,,will i be able to get it back and read it if you sort the problem
robbie
should all be ok now......... thanks to admin :rofl
should all be ok now......... thanks to admin

:whoops Sorry everyone it was my fault, fiddling where I shouldn't
fiddling where I shouldn't

:rofl
More like trying to sort something out! :wink
Kath x
Hi, I've just recently joined and I cannot send any private messages.

I get the following message,

"Sorry but you don't have the facility to compose a new PM"

Is there a certain criteria you must pass before sending any messages, like posting more than 30 times in the forum?

Thanks! :tup
We have indeed put measures into place that prohibits the composing of private messages until such time sufficient posts have been made.

It has proven to reduce spam and members joining for no other reason than to use the PM system to communicate with others. The forum site of Holidaytruths is just that - a forum to share advise, not a private messaging service.

Mark
Exactly how many posts do we have to leave before we can PM??

I wanted to add a signature to my posts but have read that I need to contact a Mod via PM to get it authorised, however I cannot contact a MOD as I am unable to PM :que

Cheers, Daniel.
I've PM'd you - feel free to pass me the signature information via return of PM and I'll pass it over to Admin for consideration.

Mark :)
Cheers Mark, just responded. :)
Have only posted one topic and been asked to pm to a reply but unable to do so. Can you help me. Do I need to be a member for a period of time?
Perhaps it would be better if the person with the information would share it on the forums so it doesn't only help you but others that may be reading the topic looking for the same information. That is what discussion forums are for ;)

We have put measures into place to prevent our members being bombarded with PM spam. Once enough posts have been made, the privilege to compose a PM will be automatically granted.

MarkJ HT Mod
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.