Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
PM problem?
26 Posts
No, it appears to be working as intended. :tup

Chris
Thanks for the reply.

Mark
??? I can't see a pm button on Mark's profile
there isn't one on his post either.
I can see it here.

We'll have a look.

Chris
hi chris can you check mine out too...I made a post which was deleted by admin...recieved a pm from them telling me what Id posted about would be announced by you or Phil later....then I had message unable to read private mail...cant send either...so think technical glitch to do with deleting my post or something...tweetie
Tweetie I can see your pm button now, but still can't see one for Mark
I can see your pm button. Have done a test pm to you
I can't see anybodies PM button :think
Mark- your button has reappeared :D
Can you do me a test PM too Fiona?

Mark :)
hi ....I cant see anybody elses pm button either....and I cant read any of my messages either....when I go on my profile....and click on private messages it goes to a screen that tells me

You are not authorised to send private messages.

but I cant read or send them either...tweetie
Well had the notification PM pop up and email but can't read it.

Never mind.. have switched off the notifications.

Apologies to those that are trying to contact me via PM but it looks like I am not authorised to read them anymore (I am not deliberately ignoring you).

Why that is, I don't know :que

Mark :)
  • Edited by MarkJ 2012-06-15 16:47:58
hi.... is any one else on HT having the same problem or is it just me and Mark....tweetie
No problem for me and I can see and send both of you PM's :D
I've just received and read a pm don't know if that is any help. I can also see everyones pm buttons.
If you did Lyn, I am not rude and ignoring you :)
hi Mark...same here...all the notifications coming ...but when I use the link to access them I get a page saying

You are not authorised to read private messages
We are deactiving ALL member PM's this evening, whilst not permenant, it will allow us to have a smoother transition to the new site, forum etc New beginnings and all that.

Chris
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.