Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Could have been House of Pain. They did a version, sort of, one of them called himself Danny Boy and they were Irish, sort of.
Yes the song is on you tube ...I have just had a look at it
Thanks but this is not the song I guess I'll just have to give up unless nayone knows how i could contact the posh paddy
Remind me whereabouts the Posh paddy is in Alcudia, and I will go and try and find out for you...
Just got it. Spoke to Brendon. Jimeoin, that's how the name is spelt, the song is "Danny Man". If you google, you'll find a wikipedia and a myspace for him. Apparently, Brendon gets asked regularly about this song, but it just forms a part of the CD in his act.

Posh Paddy, Heidi, is on the road to the beach by the Palma roundabout at the Muro-Alcudia boundary.
Well done for finding out the song, saves me a mission, but thanks for letting me know where the Posh Paddy is for future reference, I knew i'd seen it somewhere but was wracking my brains and couldn't think..
Thanks folks HT is amazin. Now I know what the song is but have been trying to find out how I can get hold of it by download. No luck so far can anyone help with this.. I've googled adn nothin.....
Thanks

Jacki
Have just been trying too and although have now seen the song on youtube: 'his first name is oh' still can't find a way of downloading it. It can probably be bought one one of his tour Dvds but not sure which tour it is from....will keep trying....
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.