Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi I have had search for these apartments, the only thing I can find is a brand new property development?

Sarah
Hi Lovelyjubbly.

Cant remember the name of the hotel but from the crossroad leading down towards the denevi resort (opposite the sky hotel) on the left just down the hill hotel on the left do nice meals, also family restaurant at the village square just up to the left past the library(restaurant Chris) brill .
Hi we were at St Vlas last year and our favorite place to eat was the small restaurant on the left hand side of the square just as you walk into it going uphill (can't remember the name sorry) next to the taxi rank. Also the pizza's were great in the upstairs restaurant across the square next to the banks. Can't remember the name of that one either :oops: Sunny Beach is only 10 mins by bus and we spent a lot of time there as well. To be honest we never had a bad meal while we were there, and were amazed by the prices :D
Hope this helps
Paul
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.