Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Garden of Eden
4 Posts
Not beeb but if you want to find out where it is then I would recommend Wikimapia dot org

It is a useful tool -- as it overlays on Google Earth maps with stuff from people who have been
There are 100s of posts on Tripadvisor (in the Ayia Napa forums) regarding the Garden of Eden..............especially people who have had wedding receptions there
Thank You both for your replys, we went to the garden of eden while we were on holiday july this year, we also met Andreas the manager and Jackie the wedding planner they are both lovely, the place is great we were invited to see the place all decorated for a wedding reception that was taking place while we were on holiday.
Took lots of pictures and video`s for my son and daughter n law to be to see.
We are all looking forward to the wedding which is taking place at the Garden of Eden July next year as well as having the reception there.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.