Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
nice experience, i like to read the travel experience from different different peoples
simonrodrix wrote:
nice experience, i like to read the travel experience from different different peoples
????? :think
hi, i am simon, sorry for the confusing sentence. i regularly share the travel information on forums & regularly read also, if someone share the photos & travel experience then i like to read it
Hi

My FIL was at the Calella Palace in January and told me that you could get a 'pint' in the evening but he thought this was an exception not a rule !
During the day, when the pool area is open , you will only get the 'plastic glasses'. They hold 500ml as we measured them last year :)
The 2 drinks rule seems to depend on how busy the bar is and which barman serves you.......
It was certainly not enforced last summer at another of the HTOP hotels we stayed at but there again you only got plastic - no real glass (unless you paid for your drink).

HTH

John.
I stayed at another HTOP hotel and remember
that during the day drinks were served in plastic glasses . ( how can you have plastic glasses ) :think
but evening time's or if you were paying customers then your drinks were served in proper glasses . and yes you can have a pint or a large beer as they say
Thanks for all your replies. Pipefitter :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.