Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
I'm off on a last minute trip to Thailand next week as the opportunity just popped up!

Very excited now, am taking my 3 year for her maiden Thai visit! Not 100% certain of the hotels yet, but am certain will be flying Etihad, which i'm fine with, going to Samui, probably a few nights in Koh Pha Ngan and 3 nights in Bangkok for which i'll be checking out the new Anantara which will hopefully be excellent, and has some great opening offers.

Will fill in a few hotel reviews on my return! 15 days of Thai Green Curry / Massamans, i'm salivating in my sleep!
oh I'm jealous. Going to the Caribbean in 2 weeks and am actually feeling that I will miss going to the Far East!
Have a great time :)
Checked out the new Anantara (serviced apartments the future :) ) in Bangkok back in March as we were staying nearby...very nice and dead handy for the skytrain. Also went Etihad,,,turning into my favourite airline.
having stayed in a serviced apartment in Cape Town ( but not in the same league as yours ) I would definitely look at these in Bangkok.
Looks a really nice one, and very handy with a youngster in tow :)
Good to hear the Etihad is to your approval Sunbear. I flew them when they first launched, and had wonderful flight out as they upgraded me to Abu Dhabi. But they had to use some leased planes for the Bangkok route which broke down on the return and we missed our connecting flight (as did about 100 others) and the support in Abu Dhabi was dreadful. General consensus I got is fantastic if all ok, rubbish is there is a problem!

I did pick them ahead of Thai just to get the seatback TV's, and i'm tired of Emirates 'pack em in' approach. End of the day, economy is economy and always going be tiring, especially with a lil un.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.