Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Thanks for that, will probably need it for next year.
Anybody know how to say,
"Can we have a late check out ont he day we leave." and possible could it be written in geek as we want to give it to the desk clerk.
thankyou.. :tup
σÏ!γνώμη, παρακαλώ μπορεί εμείς να έχει έναν πρόσφατο έλεγχο στο dau αναχώρησής μας, σας εÏ!χαριστεί πάρα πολύ

don't ask me to say it as its not a phrase i use, I'm sure the receptionist will speak English, and remember before asking a question always say excuse me [signomi] and when you get your answer say thank toy very much [efharisto Polly] either Greek or English either will go down well as many visitors demand rather than ask, and the natural state for Greek's is polite to the extreme

yasus
wizard
chocaholicsanon, i wouldn't worry too much about having your request written down in Greek. You'll find that your hotel receptionist speaks perfect English, probably with a grasp of German and several other languages too! Maybe worth learning the odd phrase just out of politeness though :tup
dont worry i will be polite. allways finish with a thankyou or please..

i have been looking at your phrases, so will try to learn something. efharisto polly to you both...
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.