Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Gordon,

look here:

http://www.manfred-boettcher.eu/mediac/400_0/media/DIR_95205/Bulgarienurlaub$202006-2$20045.jpg

This picture is from 2006 but 2007 it was the same price. Even in September the price was only 90 stotinki! 2008? Nobody knows.

But only the Bulgarian beer and drinks are cheap. Beer from Germany, England or Belgium are more expensive.

Regards
Manfred
Bulgarienfan wrote:

But only the Bulgarian beer and drinks are cheap. Beer from Germany, England or Belgium are more expensive.

Regards
Manfred

Thank you all for replys.

@Manfred: When in Rome, do as the Romans do... When it comes to food&drinks I always go by this rule. I always hated when we would go on scool trips in foreign countries and everyone would eat in McDonalds and drink import beer. So, I will be pleased to enjoy bulgarian beer & vodka :tup :cheers this summer. Hell, probably it's even more similar to our croatian beers than those from germany england and belgium.

:offtop i really wanna thank you all on this forum. i've found a lot of useful information, but i'll probably have more and more question as the summer will be closer.

Krešo
Just arrived back from sunny beach today. I would highly recommend the condor. Food and service excellent and really good value for money. For a quick snack i would recommend la banana, which is left at the top of flower street (on the beach road) and a good 10 minute walk but again, great value for money, plus they have prices on the menu board outside so you know what you are paying for in advance, unlike most other restraunts and bars in the area. Hope you have a great time.
Every one is raving about this indian in Sunny Beach, the owner is from Scunthorpe (Shame)

Mind The Step

mindthestep.net/

Gary
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.