Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi ROb, we always use Bibservices, return transfers Bourgas airport to Sunny Beach costs 110 Leva for up to 4 people, 150 for over 4, always reliable, totally professional, Paul.
Thanks. I booked with Resorthoppa shuttle bus i nthe end, £21 each. Ironically our transfer in Bulgaria is costing more than our one from Stoke to Manchester Airport (National Express is £15.20 for two people return - who said our fuel is expensive lol!).
if you are a regular visitor, or plan to be one, you can ask around, once you are at your apartment.

Most of the better taxi drivers give out cards with their number for airport pick ups, and theres a few British and Irish folk living in the Sunny Beach area who will pick do airport runs for around 60 lev.
We'll see how we enjoy it anyway. We like Turkey, next year is our 3rd year together there and I've been 4 times, but even Turkey is getting expensive now.
We have just returned and use a British couple who live there. Cost was 100 lev for the return journey ( approx £48 ) Can give e-mail address for future reference if required.
You could have course caught the number 10 bus from the roundabout just outside the airport into Sunny Beach at a cost of 5 lev each.

:sun2 Toonman
You would be advised to check that any transfer operator is fully insured.

luci :wave
Bus isn't an option due to the insociable flight times, but that sounds very cheap.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.