Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Limni Beach
4 Posts
There's a couple of photo's here (apparently it's also known as Apolakkia Beach)

http://www.rhodos-travel.com/apolakkia-beach.htm
Thank you. Since my original post , have been there. Tarmac road all the way to car park. Steps down to the beach . To the right, a rock formation acts as a water break making an area of calm water for swimming on a long sandy beach. The beach to the left is sand / shingle. There are limited facilities . Its possible that earlier in the year there was a cantina. On the day we were there , saw 3 other couples. This is a long beach & there are other access points along short dirt roads.
we went here this year, found it on one of our days out with the car, for about two hours we were the only ones on the beach :sun2 , it was lovely, we had some food/drink with us - there wernt any facilities (July).
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.