Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
PIXIE33, Are you not confusing yourself with a small water park alongside the Kuban, which is free to hotel users, but others must pay, if you look at the Balkan Holiday Brochure, you will see a big photo of what I think you are looking for, It has two big red slides, and a blue, red and yellow one. you can look at their brochure on line or just google in Kuban Hotel, sunny beach. Tonyt
Tonyt your a star, feel a bit of an idiot as can see it now you have said....too many hotels to choose from in Sunnybeach! Many thanks for you reply ;)
If you are looking for a hotel try Somylan - think thats the spelling - near to the bus station in sunny Beach. Balkan holidays are doing some good deals at the moment

Dee
Hi Pixie, we are looking to go next year to SB and were looking at Fenix, can you let us know what you thought of it, thanks.
Joy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.