Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
is there a supermarket near Sahara Sunset?
There is a small supermarket attached to the building.Out through front door, turn left and then on your left.All within the same building.Much bigger and cheaper supermarket on the street closeby. Turn right from front door, down little hill to main promenade.Turn right and walk a little until you reach the first road.Turn right at this junction and walk up there about quarter of mile.Large supermarket on left.Hope this helps.
Maybe it's just me, but I can never see any argument for messing about on trains or buses when heading for a holiday hotel. A taxi to Sahara will cost 25 Euros max. Subtract from that the cost of the train and the subsequent taxi from Arroyo and the difference just isn't worth talking about with regard to a vacation. If budgets are tight, then simply dine out in any of the various cheap and cheeful Chinese restaurants for a couple of nights and you have more than made up for the taxi fare.

When I arrive, or even when I'm departing, I just want to get into a taxi and get to the resort / airport, depending upon which way I'm heading. No messing around.
Does anybody have any recent reports on these apartments, some rooms seem to have been refurbished others not so good, does it depend on who you book with, or is it luck of the drawer? :think
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.