Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi

Haven't stayed there recently...last time was about 18 months ago, but have stayed there several times.

Don't get an apartment in Block A overlooking the nightclub if you can help it. If the room's warm at night and you want some air the noise can be a bit much.

Don't worry about getting up early to get a sunbed around the pool as they are always available during the day.

Do have a drink with Manelo at the pool bar - he's lovely.

Do shop at the "Asda" below the the complex and say hello to Jamie (I think that's his name) as he is very helpful and does some lovely croissants etc for breakfast.

Do eat at 44 Regent Street on the complex... some of the best meals we've had while on hols in Tenerife and the entertainment is good and the staff are very nice. If you fancy a cheap tourist meal try the tapas (was 20 euros for two) at Little Italy. May not be proper tapas but good if you're hungry. Also if you like a T-Bone they were always good at Bahamas II (across the road & down the stairs) although I have read reports that it has gone a little downhill since. Maybe other posters will be able to help.

Do enjoy yourself

Sorry can't help with the cost of sunbeds on the beach as we spent our time around the pool.
thanks very much kook, greatly apperciated
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.