Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Found this email addy on a google search.

info@chikarma.com
hi thanks have already used that thanks, but theres no postal address and none of the sites are registered with the Malta tourist authority, dont want to pay them and turn up and find no apartment.
thanks for looking
Paul
Hi have now got an address its Flat 5 Zafriz Court, Sir Patrick Stuart Street, off Sliema strand are there any malta residents on here that could check the place out for me? i would be very grateful thanks in advance
Paul
I can confirm that I have stayed in these apartments and I have to say I was impressed. They arranged a transfer for me at the airport which was good as I arrived during the night. The transfer driver provided me with the key to the apartment and took us there in 15 mins. Apartment was very modern and we were very happy. The location was also good. No complaints really. If I was to go back to Malta I will stay with these guys again. Maybe in a few years.
markarm47 wrote:
I can confirm that I have stayed in these apartments and I have to say I was impressed. They arranged a transfer for me at the airport which was good as I arrived during the night. The transfer driver provided me with the key to the apartment and took us there in 15 mins. Apartment was very modern and we were very happy. The location was also good. No complaints really. If I was to go back to Malta I will stay with these guys again. Maybe in a few years.

And I can confirm that the above message came from info@chikarmaworld.com

I'd avoid!!!!
thanks mod thought i knew the name its from the person i was dealing with!!!!!! not good but will look when i do go over in August and let you know
Has there been any update on this company?

I am considering staying in one of their apartments and would appreciate any feedback.

Many thanks
I have stayed in this accommodation and it was good for the overall price. It was modern and close to the Strand. I took my family and we stayed in Sliema apartment. Loved Malta and apartment was a good holiday base. Would recommend as opposed to hotels.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.