Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi, When we was there in October, we ate few times at Testa Rossa overlooking Fanabe beach, 3 course menu including glass of Sangria or beer for 7.75 euros each, loads of choices on the menu. Also if you walk up towards San Eugenio just past Santa Maria apartments, had the best fillet steak ever at Restaurant Victoria as part of their 3 courses for 7.95 euros. We do all our shopping at Mercadona at San Eugenio - not sure if there is anywhere a bit closer to were you are staying.
Hi

There is another Mercadona supermarket just the other side of the motorway over the bridge which might be nearer also one I think its called Flippe or something similar under the Parque Royale apartments near the roundabout. As Cobax says the best ones and cheapest IMHO are Mercadona which stock everything you would need. You could of course always catch a bus to and from San Eugenio cost about €1 with a BONO card.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.