Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
If I have the correct flight, tonight's flight is even worse scheduled to arrive at 01.15 tomorrow morning.
I don't think you are spotting any delays, just a different flight schedule in operation at the moment. EZY1856 is currently scheduled to operate from Sharm at 2020, arriving Manchester at 0125 next morning. I assume you are not travelling on that flight during September ??

David :wave
Gee wizz....yeah I'm travelling on that flight David and feebee.

So it seams so far Easyjet have messed up on the time of the return flight. Well that's fair enough as we will get most of the last day at the beach or pool side.

Many thanks for the help. It looks like we will miss the last train so we now have an option of booking into the the premier inn and get the early train home...or park the car at Manchester for two weeks at £42.00

Many thanks, couldn't understand why the big difference in flights back the last three weeks, seems as though easyjet should change our flight home at a later time :)
BBilly ... so you are travelling in September ?? Have you logged on to your Easyjet booking today to see what timings are shown ? If the return flight has changed, it's possible the outward flight has also changed.

From what I can see, during September the outbound flight EZY1855 departs Manchester at 1250 and arrives Sharm at 1935. The return flight EZY1856 is currently scheduled to operate from Sharm at 2020, arriving Manchester at 0125 next morning as I mentioned above.

October timings appear to match those which you have quoted.

Morning David and thank you :)
Yeah we travel out from Manchester at 12.50 on the 27th September Tuesday but the time back on our booking is showing Depart Sharm 16.30 arrive Manchester 21.35 11th October.

So it looks like we will miss the last train home if I book a return, so I have to decide whever to book into the Premier Inn and catch the train home next day or take my car and park it for 2 weeks for £43.00

Slightly confused, it looks like easyjets return time is wrong and the correct time coming back is leaving Sharm at 20.20 like you say mate :)
BBilly
Hi BBilly ... the timings I am quoting are for September, that's why I wanted to confirm your dates. But if you are travelling out in September and back in October, then I don't think there is any error. Flight schedules change at the end of the month, while you are in Sharm, and so the timings shown on your booking appear to be correct. But even if you were to arrive Manchester on schedule at 2135, do you think that would leave you enough time to catch a train at 2220 ?

Ahh yeah I did think they changed the schedule in October, I asked that somewhere but others said no they did not.

This explains it then David. I don't think we will have enough time to collect our bags and head to terminal 1 intime for the train so it's looks more like taking the car or book in the Premier Inn, shall make a decision later today.

Gutted now as we are going to lose a few hours off our last day flying back earlier :cry

Thanks again David :tup

BBilly.
Hi BBilly ... if you want to double check, you can take a look at their timetable pages:
http://www.easyjet.com/en/cheap-flights/Sharm-El-Sheikh/Manchester

Click on the Sep and Oct dates to see the different timings for that same flight number. Those timings would appear to match the info shown on your booking.

Many thanks for the link David, will bookmark that one :tup :cheers

BBilly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.