Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
First visit to Malta next week and what a rubbish forecast {here's me thinking it would be red hot] !!!!!!!!!
It,s a good forecast for those who have been baking for the past six months though. :tongue
we had rain today. here's hoping that it would clear up by the time you get here. fingers crossed for you!

it's still quite hot during the day though
Weather update for October. We got back on Saturday and had the most fantastic weather. Hot sunny days everyday with part cloud most afternoons. No rain. Forecast said 24-25 degrees but felt hotter. Got fantastic tan. Think we were very lucky. Friends there now had thunderstorm all day Sunday and rain on Monday.
Can any locals look out their window and tell me what the weather is like? we arrive tomorrow.

Cheers
Graham
hi meeting my husband in malta on the 25th march he works in libya at the moment,can anybody tell what to expect weather wise not sure what to pack,dont want to bring to much,shall i bring shorts or long combats for the day will i need a jacket for night time.thanks in advance.
carol
For up to date weather forcast go to .maltaweather.com (sorry :really I do not have enough postings for the link, just add www)

:)
  • Edited by David 2010-03-13 16:08:05
    Post edited for copyright reasons
hi all, going to malta in 2 weeks, (16th nov) is it coats and scarf weather or during the day is it still warm enough for shorts sandals and t shirts, here's hoping cheers dag. :tup
We are visiting Malta for the first time during the second week of May and I am a bit lost as to what to expect weather wise (conflicting reports on various sites) will it be warm enough for sundresses and just a cardi...........obviously hubby will wear something more appropriate lol. We are staying Sliema as we thought it pretty central for sight sighting. Thanks in advance.
We're off on our jollies 19th May to 2nd June should I take a cardi/jeans for the evening?

:D You might want to take just a light cardi for the evening but you probably won't need it.
Glynis - when we went in April I took a linen jacket for the evening, but on 2 nights I just took a light cardigan out & had to take that off. I wore the linen jacket on the nights when it was very breezy. I'd take either of those items if I was you - just in case :tup
Aww thanks both. Was undecided as never gone away this early in the year before and obviously not to Malta.
Although not a big island the south (Marsaxlokk) is warmer and more humid than the north of the island. I was taking a look at the temperatures and daytime is around 27°C with the evening / night around 18°C, oh and 0% chance of precipitation :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.