Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
I can only see last years review

:duh Oops this is 2012 isn't it :oops:
It should probably be up tomorrow me thinks
Kiltman HT Mod wrote:

Cheers :cheers
spurry wrote:
Kiltman HT Mod wrote:

Cheers :cheers

:que :duh
:que I don't know, I will ask those that deal with reviews what is happening with it, I know it is very frustrating.
Hi Spurry,

I have been through the database with a fine tooth comb and I am afraid it looks like we didn't get your latest review. The pending reviews are only cleared by two of us and neither of us have deleted it. I have checked the 'approved' reviews you have submitted and it doesn't appear there either - sometimes a review will be approved without a hotel being selected for it and this can cause it to be invisble.

Can you confirm you clicked on the second 'Submit Review' button after you previewed it? As we don't get it until after you have previewed and then submitted it.

Sorry I can't locate it for you.

Regards

Chris
Chris wrote:
Hi Spurry,

I have been through the database with a fine tooth comb and I am afraid it looks like we didn't get your latest review. The pending reviews are only cleared by two of us and neither of us have deleted it. I have checked the 'approved' reviews you have submitted and it doesn't appear there either - sometimes a review will be approved without a hotel being selected for it and this can cause it to be invisble.

Can you confirm you clicked on the second 'Submit Review' button after you previewed it? As we don't get it until after you have previewed and then submitted it.

Sorry I can't locate it for you.

Regards

Chris

Hi , oh thats unfortunate, i'm at work at the moment but will have a look when i get home , i will have written it onto a word document anyway before posting so i'll re-post it.
Ta

Ian
Hi Ian,

Glad you have it saved, as soon as I see it, I'll get it approved for you.

Cheers

Chris
Chris wrote:
Hi Ian,

Glad you have it saved, as soon as I see it, I'll get it approved for you.

Cheers

Chris

Thanks Chris , i have just resubmitted it.

Ian :cheers
Thanks for sorting this out for Spurry Chris :tup
Kiltman HT Mod wrote:
Thanks for sorting this out for Spurry Chris :tup

Yes many thanks to both of you :cheers
susiey wrote:
Hi

We have also booked to return on 23 November, it is a stunning hotel

Any chance of a review Susiey?, it will be interesting to hear your views compared to mine as i was there at the same time.

Ian
I have just posted my review for this amazing hotel
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.