General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
I like " Chill & spill" meaning its a chill out room and spill means chat lol
Is it general chat or chat about holidays only? depending on which it could be called General chat or Holiday chat both say exactly what they are, could also be General chit-chat or Holiday chit-chat
Derwentrocker wrote:
I like " Chill & spill" meaning its a chill out room and spill means chat lol

Or

Chat and Chill Out Lounge/Room
Miss Pink wrote:
Why not make a suggested list thingy of various names and tell the members you are doing it - maybe a ticker tape announcement, and then each person (that wants to) vote on it? so far there have only been a few members that have put their suggestions forward - possiblly as the OP suggest they don't know that we have a chat area.

Just a thought

This was my plan to begin with my didnt know how many people would respond to another of my polls :rofl

I have set up the new thread here;

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/forum/have-your-say-new-name-for-the-departure-lounge-t157948.html

I will lock this thread so that people dont get confused with two topics going on :cheers

Oh and Shrimper to answer your question you can talk about whatever you want... obviously within reason :rofl

Cheers, Phil
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.