General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
merseygull wrote:
doe wrote:

I always worry about swim up bars, as you see peeps at them for hours and hours on end not moving, and lets face it what goes in must come out :yikes I never particularly look for hotels with swim ups as I can't get that image out of my head. :really :rofl

That's why MRSMG and I call the Peebars!

ATB,J.

LOL it all vaguely reminds me one of the very last episodes of Absolutely Fabulous where Patsy has for some reason ended up with a catheter and when it fills up just empties it straight back into her wine glass :rofl
doe wrote:

LOL it all vaguely reminds me one of the very last episodes of Absolutely Fabulous where Patsy has for some reason ended up with a catheter and when it fills up just empties it straight back into her wine glass :rofl

Ta hun :yuck ..................thinks hallelujah I don't drink wine :omg
:wink:
Trip Advisor dont like any comments about any other nationalities and they always remove reviews and posts mentioning them.

I have recently written a true review on TA where I mention a 'Swedish' couple, no names just Swedish, who were extremely rude and arrogant to the staff just because he didn't get a coffee served quickly enough and to be fair to TA they published it in full and I haven't had any complaints or abuse.
I know who mine was from as i got a pm from him saying my review was fab until i mentioned about the drinking vessels the americans carry around and drinks in their hands too. He wrote and said brits dont tip ! although it is clearly in my report, also as Glynis saw, he was saying brits should get their teeth fixed. I actually didnt respond to the pm, but blocked him and reported it.

Whats sad is the review took me 3 hours to write it, and type it. TA do not give a reason or show me what i have to edit, just sprouts guidelines. I read the guidelines and as far as i knew were in them.

The americans cannot take any form of criticism or a joke either, in all the time i have been to the states i have never noticed this side before.
You were just commenting on behaviour you'd witnessed whereas he was being personal and petty.
Well next time i shall omit americans from my report, but better still will post pictures of them instead ha ha
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.