General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
Eyebrow guy did well this week :tup At this rate there will be no girls left soon
I love The Apprentice :)
Very easy choice this week, Mr Dubai! :)
I had a feeling from the moment he was so cocky about Dubai that his time had come to an end!
I loved his line " put away the maps , I know this place like the back of my hand " I'll make an effort to use that one when I pick up the hire car on our upcoming holiday , should impress the missus. :rofl :que

I'm really liking Jordan , especially his enthusiasm in the boardroom when winning the task , an encouraging pat with a GET IN !!! :D Karren would do well to sign him up for West Ham ;)
Sorry to see Rebecca go, one of my favourites :(
Most likeable candidate Jason got the chop last night suppose it was inevitable he was far too nice to cut it in the ruthless business world, just wish he'd told the annoying Luisa to Shut the *!@* up. :cry
He was really popular wasn't he ? as he admitted himself, he lacked the killer instinct needed to succeed.
I haven't seen all the episodes so far, but seen this chap and agree he's far too 'nice' to be in this game shame though
Sorry to see Alex the eyebrows :( go it should have been the smarmy Miles. :cry
Wasn't keen on either of the finalists but they did seem to have the best business plans compared to what we knew about the others. Leah is certainly a very clever woman and I am sure she will make a huge success of her cosmetic clinics.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.