Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Thank you for all your help and advice, have heard nothing from Virgin so have booked a holiday today to Dom Rep.(Off next fri) More expensive than the original booking but at least I know where I'm going. Have had to take kids out of school for a week, but they are only 10 & 6,so not too concerned. Now have to wait to hear from virgin for a refund. Ros's assistant was so helpful when I rang for advice. Thank goodness for this site!!!
Rachael
have a lovely holiday and i am sorry this has happened to you. this hotel you were suppossed to stay at was recently taken over by another company out in jamaica, virgin along with anyone else that sells the hotel were told that it would be open by this time, obviously this wasn't the case and along iwth lots of people they have had to find alternative accommodation which proves very difficult in the easter period.. trying to comunicate and get things sorted out with some jamaican run hotels can take forever and a day to do, do to their slow pace of life, this doesn't help virgin or yourselves..
virgin are a great company please don;t let this put you off.. i always fly with them and am going to tobago in april with them...
Thanks for your comments, Virgin have phoned tonight to offer alternative accomodation which wouldn't be suitable anyway. I agree, I always use virgin and although I think they've treated this really badly (It's not the fact that they have had to change the hotel,it's the lack of communication and not being able to speak to anyone and spending hours on the phone)I will still use them again, as I love virgin atlantic and get a good discount in the frequent virgin club. However, I do intend to write to them to complain or should I say let them know my views of their customer service! We are going to Orlando with them in August and can't wait. Hope you enjoy your holiday, Tobago looks great!
Rachael
Where did they offer you?
Hi tokmak, they offered us sunset at the palms, which does look beautiful, but nothing for the kids to do at all. Thanks for all your advice. I haven't got a satisfactory result from virgin, but putting this behind me so I can look forward to going to the Dom Rep next friday :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rachael
i am sure you will have a wonderful holiday in dominican and i hope that you get your refund from virgin ok.
have a wonderfull time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.