Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
If you feel less stressed that's great but I'm going to Bulgaria for the first time in July and you've got me a bit worried now! What put you off?
to be honest u guys should be ok, main reason was the weather in september which apparently is hit and miss, maybe abit drastic cancelling but we are beach and sun lovers. july should be fine, also balkan airways they change there flights alot and also change via places i.e manchester via glasgow but they dont tell you till the last minute about the change. not what we are looking for so turkey it is for us.
I went last year from 30 august till 10 sept. and yes the weather was not beachweather all day but then again I explored the area more :) On the other hand you will never explore the kind of lightning you see again! Fantastic!!!
:wow
Bulgaria is great and we have been twice,i wouldnt go with balken again, the second time we flew with first choice and had a much more relaxed flight. we went in middle of aug last year and weather brilliant. shame you had to cancel but try earlier on in hte year next time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.