Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Hi Rosie, the village you described sounds lovely Callella de Parfrugell, how do we get there? We don't like to hire a car could we use public transport?
For Calella de Parafrugel you need to get a Bus from Gerona or Barcelona and then get the local bus down to Calella de Parafrugel (very easy).

Dave
Thanks for the info Dave, we are looking forward to travelling round the area on local transport, it makes the holiday more interesting
We always use public transport as well. A must do is the market at Parafrugel and a trip to Girona. By changing at Girona you can get up to the Salvador Dali museum at Figueres. From Palamos you can get a boat down the coast to Tossa. LLafranc is only a short walk around the headland path. Timarui is beatiful, but transport is sketchy...

This is one of our all time favourite places. Every year we toy with the idea of going back again. One day!

Have a good holiday

Dave
I've now got the wecam right i hope

http://www.finquesfrigola.com/webcam.htm

its a lovely place, i to use the local transport, like to go where ever we can to see all the towns, going to tossa this year but hope to go to palfrugell for the day and do the coastal walk to llfranc its beautiful and does'nt take long

Rosie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.