Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Me, my wife and 15 year old daughter stayed here in 2001 on an allocation on arrival basis. The apartments are comfortable, if a little basic. There are a couple of pools on the complex with plenty of sunbeds etc, available, but you need to be up early in the morning to get them - the old German towel syndrome was much in evidence when we were there.

There is not much in the way of activity around the complex and its about a 15min walk into the resort centre and 20 mins away from the nearest small batch. There is a nice walk around the cliff tops into the small resort of Santandria. Plenty of bars and relaxed night life once you get into the resort. The apartment complex does put on some limited entertainment in the evenings. All in all I think you will enjoy it, but if possible hire a car to get the full experience of this beautiful island. If not, there is a regular and cheap bus service into Cuitadella and the other nearby resorts.
I stayed there about 3 years ago and liked it. The rooms are nice and clean if a little basic. There are two swimming pools which were nice.

There are bars and restaurants about 5 mins walk down the road which we went to most nights.

The beach is small but there is a nice bar just on the cliffs which has a large swimming pool which you can use if you buy a drink.

I think this would be a nice place to go to for a family.

:D
I went and visited this accom in may this year. as everyone else said it is very basic but nice and small complex. it is has got a lovely view of the sea aswell
If anyone has stayed at these apartments please post a review HERE

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.