Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
I stayed here at these apartments between christmas and New Year this time around.

The apartments are clean, basic and are a ten minute stroll down to the shops etc.... There is nightly entertainment in the Nevada Bar most nights, so long as there are enough people. Again there is a outdoor swimming pool, but a little to cold to use at that time of year. We had lovely weather in the 70's most days but witha slight breeze sometimes. There is also a on site supermarket as well :lol:

We had a lovely time.
Thanks a mil, Debbie.
We have stayed in other places in Puerto Rico at that time of year but it was just the "surprise" of actually getting availability in the Nevada Apts., that made us wonder if they were O.K.
As long as they are clean...we dont mind.
Tell me , (if you get the chance).. are they just minutes away from the beach ...like all the other apts.,?
Boy...we love the Restaurants....El Greco and all the others along the prom. Near them?
We are going to the Nevada Apts., in December of this year. Anybody stayed there? Any comments?
Seemed strange to us that it was the only place we could get accomodation at that particular time. :wink: :wink:
Hi Mike & Ann ... I have merged today's enquiry with this existing topic, where I see that Debbie has already replied.

We also have a reviews page for this complex, and would welcome reports there from any recent visitors:

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/canary-islands/gran-canaria/puerto-rico/altair-apartments/

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.