Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
palas hotel
14 Posts
Hi PJ4,
Have a look on the hotel reviews at the top right of the page the palas has only review but it's a good one.
HTH Phil :wave
  • Edited by smiffy 2005-01-09 10:12:43
sorry pj that should be top left
:wave hi pj4 have you had a look at the first post in the bulgaria forum. (bulgaria weather /sunny beach map) :D .van has posted a great map of sunny beach. it has lots of information on sunny beach on it :D
Had a look at map very helpful thanks. Have now booked to go to palas
hotel sunny beach 27/6/05 for 15 nights H/B. First time to bulgaria. :D :D
Hi pj4, were booked for the palas hotel at the beginning of September,
first timers as well, hope i'ts ok. the reviews I've read seem to be quite good..
hope you can help, is this hotel far from the great night life,
and shops and markets? thanks
There are shops and bars along the front as you walk towards the centre. It's probably about a 15 minute walk to the centre and there are plenty of watering holes along the way! You will be spoilt for choice.

Regards
Yvonne
Has anyone stayed here recently, wife's heard stories that there are no kettles in the rooms, is this true? also just how close to the beach is the hotel, and is the pool shared with the hotel next door......
any info about the place at all would do..
thanks.
wow what a great place sunny beach is it was great lots to do and lots of drinking places for the young and old the beach was so nice lots of water sports to do as well well hotel palas it was not to bad the staff are great and so kind i did like the food there too it was a clean hotel but the double rooms are a bit small for 3 people as the third bed was for a very small child only but over all it was a great holiday i will be going back next year as its the best time iv had
Hi Mandy jane

Glad to here you enjoyed s/b great place great people and best of all, you want to go back. sounds like another happy tourist
Hi Mandy jane,
We are staying at the palas hotel when we go early September. Are there kettles in the rooms? my wife has heard that there aren't any :?: How was your weather :?: and is it a shared pool with the hote next door.
Thanks,
Les..
hello, there is no kettle in your room you have a little fridge and tv .
but they do sell heaters for making hot drinks in most of the shops and they dont cost very much
the weather was great its so hot it did rain for a few days but it was only for about 30mins at a time but it still very hot .you do share the pool,
it does not get to full was a bit small but there is another one right next door to hotel palas which you can also use they do charge for you sunbeds in all the hotels for around four pounds and on the beach they cost seven pounds for 2 beds
so hope this helps you out have a great time i think you will do
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.